Open-label, Single-arm, Multicenter Phase II Trial Investigating Cetuximab in Combination With S-1 and Cisplatin as First-line Treatment for Patients With Advanced Gastric Adenocarcinoma Including Adenocarcinoma of the Gastroesophageal Junction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2011 New trial record