Phase II, open-label trial of lapatinib and vinorelbine in women with previously treated human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2/neu) positive metastatic breast cancer to assess progression-free survival.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TyN
- 16 May 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 11 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 11 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 20 as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.