A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 12-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Extended Release (ER) Niacin/Laropiprant When Added to Ongoing Lipid-Modifying Therapy in Dyslipidemic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 30 Mar 2009 to 30 May 2008 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 30 Jun 2010 to 30 Aug 2009 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.