An Open-label, Cross-over, Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Study of E3710 Following Oral Administration to Healthy, Male, Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs E 3710; Esomeprazole; Rabeprazole
- Indications Bleeding ulcer; Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 19 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Intragastric-pH' has been met.
- 19 May 2012 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.