A Multicenter, Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of NVC-422 Ophthalmic Solution for the Treatment of Adenoviral Conjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Auriclosene (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BAYnovation
- Sponsors NovaBay Pharmaceuticals
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 10 Jul 2014 NovaBay Pharmaceuticals expects to report topline results of this trial by mid-August 2014.
- 01 May 2014 According to a NovaBay Pharmaceuticals media release, the results of this trial are expected in mid-2014.