A PHASE I DOSE ESCALATION STUDY OF HYPOFRACTIONATED STEREOTACTIC RADIOTHERAPY WITH BEVACIZUMAB IN THE TREATMENT OF RECURRENT MALIGNANT GLIOMA.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.