A 26-week Randomised, Parallel Two-arm, Double-blind, Multi-centre, Multinational, Treat-to-target Trial Comparing Fixed Ratio Combination of Insulin Degludec and Liraglutide With Insulin Degludec in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec/liraglutide (Primary) ; Insulin degludec
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUAL-II
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 13 Jun 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis of DUAL I-V trials evaluating the effects of Insulin Degludec/Liraglutide vs. comparators in patients with type 2 diabetes as a function of baseline renal function, presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 13 Jun 2017 Results of DUAL II and DUAL V studies evaluating association of IDegLira with improvement in cardiovascular risk markers presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History