A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of MGA271 in Refractory Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enoblituzumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 28 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 28 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 10 Nov 2015 According to a MacroGenics media release, interim results of an ongoing Phase 1 dose-escalation study of enoblituzumab (MGA271) were presented in the late-breaking abstract session today at the 2015 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting in National Harbor.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History