A Phase 4, Randomized, Open-Label Trial To Assess The Impact Of Prophylactic Antipyretic Medication On The Immunogenicity Of 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations In Healthy Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Ibuprofen; Paracetamol
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Mar 2017 Results published in the Vaccine
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.