A Phase I Study of the Safety and Feasibility of Azacitidine After Donor Lymphocyte Infusion for Patients With Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Aug 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 21 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.