Open-label, Randomized, 3-period, 3-treatment Crossover, Bioequivalence Study Comparing Dasatinib (BMS-354825) Liquid Formulation and the Dispersed Tablet Formulation Relative to the Reference Tablet Formulation in Health Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Leukaemia; Malignant melanoma; Mesothelioma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Scleroderma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.