Bedside Genetic Approach to Identify Clopidogrel CYP2C19 Metabolizer and Optimize Maintenance Thienopyridine Treatment After an Acute Coronary Syndrome: The GAMMA Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAMMA
- 03 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 290 to 270 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.