A Study to Evaluate the Effects of Two Different Meal Types, Omeprazole and Ranitidine on Danoprevir Pharmacokinetics When Coadministered With Ritonavir in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omeprazole (Primary) ; Ranitidine (Primary) ; Danoprevir; Ritonavir
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; Hepatitis C; HIV infections; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Jul 2012 Actual end date changed from Oct 2011 to Nov 2011 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.