Prospective, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Multi-center Study With an Open-label Extension Period to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of NT 201 in the Treatment of Post-stroke Spasticity of the Upper Limb.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PURE
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 28 Apr 2017 Pooled analysis results of two phase 3 clinical studies (NCT01392300 and NCT00432666) in upper-limb post-stroke spasticity assessing the duration of treatment effect for incobotulinumtoxinA treatment intervals, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 16 Aug 2016 Results (n=572) of this and two other phase 3 trials published in the Drugs (2016).
- 10 May 2016 Data will be presented at the 9th World Congress for Neurorehabilitation, as per Merz Neurosciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History