Treatment Resistant Geriatric Depression in Primary Care: Is NAAG (N-Acetylaspartylglutamate), Measured by Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (1H-MRS) at 3 Tesla, a Predictor of Treatment Response?
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 28 Aug 2013 Planned End Date (1 Nov 2013) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.