Platelet Derived Growth Factor Receptor (PDGFR) Inhibitor Crenolanib in Children and Young Adults With Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma or Recurrent High-Grade Glioma Including Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crenolanib (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Sep 2015.