A Prospective, Randomized, Cross-over, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Antiproteinuric Effect of Selective Vitamin d Receptor Activation by Paricalcitol in Type 2 Diabetes Patients on Low or High Sodium Diet and Stable Ras Inhibitor Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paricalcitol (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PROCEED
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.