A Phase 2, Randomized, Double Blind Assessment Of Efficacy And Safety Of PF-04171327 (1, 5, 10, 15 Mg Dose, Daily) Compared To 5 Mg And 10 Mg Prednisone Daily And Placebo Daily In Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis Over An 8 Week Period Followed By A 4 Week Period Of Tapering Of Study Drug.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fosdagrocorat (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 08 Mar 2015 Results presented at The 97th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.