Safety of Vorinostat in Combination With Bortezomib, Doxorubicin and Dexamethasone (VBDD) in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, A Phase I/II Study, Short Title: VBDD.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VBDD
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Mar 2017 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2012 German Clinical Trials Register reports actual initiation date as 20 Sep 2011.