A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Dose, 2-Period Crossover Study to Evaluate the Pharmacodynamics of RM-131 Administered to Patients With Diabetic Gastroparesis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Relamorelin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhythm
- 20 May 2013 Results from the type 1 diabetic cohort were presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2013 conference and published in Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, according to a Rhythm Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint gastric emptying half-time for solids has been met.
- 22 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on information from a Rhythm Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History