A Randomised Phase II study comparing the efficacy of 5azacitidine alone versus combination therapy with lenalidomide and 5azacitidine in patients with higher risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) and low marrow blast count acute myeloid leukaemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine; Lenalidomide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 18 Jul 2011 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History