A pilot study exploring high-dose lenalidomide maintenance therapy in adult acute myeloid leukaemia (AML).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 18 Jul 2011 New trial record