Alemtuzumab on Surrogate Markers of Disease Activity and Repair Using Advanced MRI Measures in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Oct 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 8 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.