Phase I/II Pilot Study of Lapatinib in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in the Treatment of Recurrent/Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Esophagus and Gastroesophageal Junction (GEJ)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2011 New trial record