Efficacy and Safety of oral Alitretinoin (Toctino) in the Treatment of Patients with Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus: A Multicentre, Open-Label, Prospective Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alitretinoin (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous lupus erythematosus; Discoid lupus erythematosus; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AliCLE
- 21 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 25 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.