A phaseI/II Safety and Efficacy Trial of a Combination of Bendamustine, Rituximab and Lenalidomide (BRL) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Aug 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 18 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigators and centres added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.