Phase II study of hypofractionated radio-chemotherapy with gemcitabine plus oxaliplatin for unresectable nonmetastatic locally advanced pancreatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 28 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.