A Phase III Open Label, Uncontrolled, Multi Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of a Surface, Antigen, Inactivated, Influenza Vaccine Produced in Mammalian Cell Culture (Optaflu), Formulation 2011/2012, when Administered to adult and elderly subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2011 Planned initiation date Sep 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2011 Nwe source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health)