SAPROCAN: Saracatinib (AZD0530) and docetaxel in metastatic, castrate-refractory prostate cancer: a phase I/randomised phase II study by the UK NCRI Prostate Clinical Studies Group
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Saracatinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisolone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAPROCAN
- 16 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 89% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 05 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 87% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.