Comparison between 5 - azacytidine treatment and 5 - azacytidine followed by allogeneic stem cell transplantation in elderly patients with advanced MDS according to donor availability.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VidazaAllo
- 26 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 May 2021.
- 26 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 May 2020.
- 26 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.