A Multicenter, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Randomized, Parallel Group, Stratified Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Single IV Dose of Palonosetron Compared to a Single IV Dose of Ondansetron to Prevent Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting in Pediatric Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn
- 06 Sep 2011 Additional locations (Poland, Puerto Rico) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 New trial record
- 15 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 10 Jun 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.