Monocentric prospective randomized controlled open phase IV study to explorate the mechanismen of the synergetic effect of the Crateagus -Extract WS 1442 in addition to endurance training related to quality of life of patients with limited physical potential caused by cardiovascular disease (Heart Failure Stade NYHA II).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Crataegus (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dr. Willmar Schwabe Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jul 2012 Additional trial identifier 2009-111 identified as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.
- 25 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register DRKS00000259).
- 25 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by German Clinical Trials Register