Combination Gefitinib and Methotrexate to Medically Treat Ectopic Pregnancies: A Phase I Clinical Toxicity Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Ectopic pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (4 Nov 2010) added as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 09 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 20 Jul 2011 New trial record