A Phase IIa Multicenter Double Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Low Doses of Oral NT-KO-003 for the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. [A Phase IIa Multicenter Double Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of low doses of oral Diazoxide for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NeuroAdvan
- Sponsors Neurotec Pharma
- 17 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Sep 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.