Immunogenicity and Safety of a Single Dose of a Live Attenuated Japanese Encephalitis Chimeric Virus Vaccine (IMOJEV) in Comparison With a Single Dose of SA14-14-2 Vaccine (CD.JEVAX, Chengdu Institute of Biological Products, China) Administered in Healthy Toddlers in South-Korea.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Japanese encephalitis vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Japanese encephalitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.