Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of DF289 Plus DF277 Otic Solution in the Treatment of Middle Ear Infections in Pediatric Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin/fluocinolone acetonide (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin; Fluocinolone acetonide
- Indications Bacterial infections; Otitis media
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SALVAT
- 02 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by a SALVAT media release.