Relative Bioavailability of a Single Oral Dose of 40 mg Afatinib Given Alone and After Multiple Doses of Rifampicin - an Open-label, Two-period, Fixed Sequence Clinical Phase I Trial in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Rifampicin
- Indications Cancer; Tuberculosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.