An Extended Feasibility Phase I/II Study of Methylenetetrahydrofolate and Pemetrexed Single Agent, Given as Neoadjuvant Treatment in Patients With Resectable Rectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Folitixorin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms LARS-2
- Sponsors Isofol Medical
- 04 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 52 to 70 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.