A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Three Fixed Doses of OPC-34712 in the Treatment of Adults With Acute Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VECTOR
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 22 Jun 2017 Results of a pooled analysis assessing short-term and long-term efficacy of brexpiprazole in patients from three randomised trials (NCT01396421, NCT01393613 and NCT01668797; n=1278) presented at the 13th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry
- 23 Mar 2017 According to a Lundbeck media release,The European Medicines Agency (EMA) is expected to complete its review for a a Marketing Authorisation Application in second quarter of 2018.
- 23 Mar 2017 According to a Lundbeck media release, European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted to review a Marketing Authorisation Application for brexpiprazole to treat schizophrenia in adults based on data from five phase III placebo-controlled clinical trials including this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History