Prevention of Recurrent Gastric or Duodenal Ulcers Caused by Low-dose Aspirin With Rabeprazole (E3810) Treatment. - A Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-blind Comparative Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary) ; Teprenone
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer; NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Planetarium
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 28 Nov 2013 Results published in the Media Release.
- 28 Nov 2013 Primary endpoint 'Disease-recurrence-rate' has been met.
- 28 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed (parent trial; NCT01397448).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History