An 8-week, Open Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Efficacy of Esomeprazole 20 mg Once Daily in Subjects With Continuing Symptoms of Heartburn Following Treatment With a Previous Rabeprazole
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Actual patients number is 107 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Actual initiation date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.