A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Asenapine in the Prevention of Recurrence of a Mood Episode After Stabilization of an Acute Manic/Mixed Episode in Subjects With Bipolar 1 Disorder (Phase 3B, Protocol P06384).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actavis; Forest Laboratories; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 17 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 550 to 561 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.