A Phase 2, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study Followed by an Active-Treatment Extension to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Apremilast (CC-10004) in the Treatment of Behcet Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Behcet's syndrome; Oral ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 15 Apr 2015 According to Celgene Corporation media release, based on the results of this trial, company has filed with regulatory authorities in Turkey.
- 15 Apr 2015 Results published in The New England Journal of Medicine, as per Celgene Corporation media release.
- 26 Sep 2013 Results from this trial will be presented at the 2013 American College of Rheumatology (ACR)/Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals (ARHP) annual meeting according to a Celgene media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History