A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess and Compare Efficacy and Safety of an 8-week Treatment With BI 54903 at Doses of 45.5, 90.9 and 181.8 mcg b.i.d. Administered Via RespimatÂ® Inhaler and Fluticasone Propionate HFA 220 mcg b.i.d. in Patients With Asthma Inadequately Controlled on Low Dose ICS Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 54903 (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 28 to 30 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual end date (December 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2010-023168-41).