A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess and Compare Efficacy and Safety of an 8-week Treatment With BI 54903 at Doses of 90.9, 181.8 and 363.6 microg b.i.d. Administered Via Respimat (R) Inhaler and Fluticasone Propionate HFA MDI 440 microg b.i.d. in Patients With Asthma Inadequately Controlled on Medium Dose ICS Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 54903 (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 8 to 9 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 14 Feb 2014 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.