Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Controlled Parallel-group Study to Assess Discontinuation Rates, Bleeding Patterns, User Satisfaction and Adverse Event Profile of LCS12 in Comparison to Etonorgestrel Subdermal Implant Over 12 Months of Use in Women 18 to 35 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Etonogestrel
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 23 Mar 2016 Results published in the Fertility and Sterility.
- 09 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2014 The trial status is completed in Sweden, as reported by EudraCT.