A phase II study combining ipilimumab and fotemustine in patients with metastatic melanoma: The NIBIT-M1 trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Fotemustine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NIBIT-M1
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2012 Bristol-Myers Squibb as sponsor and lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2012 Planned End Date 1 May 2013 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.