Phase 2 Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of BKM120 as Monotherapy in Treatment of Initial or Recurrent Metastatic Endometrial Cancer After 1st Line Therapy in Patients Who Cannot Undergo Local Surgery and/or Radiotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENDOPIK
- 10 Jan 2017 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Jan 2014 ClinicalTrials.gov record reports change in treatment dose from 100 mg /day to 60 mg/day