A Phase I Clinical Study of CWP232291 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia-2, Myelodysplastic Syndrome Having Failed Hypomethylating Treatment, and High-Risk Myelofibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CWP 291 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors JW Pharmaceutical
- 07 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Recruitment is continuing, as reported at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results in 56 patients presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.