Prolonged-release Melatonin Versus Placebo for Benzodiazepine Discontinuation in Patients With Schizophrenia: a Randomized Clinical Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Melatonin (Primary) ; Antipsychotics; Benzodiazepines
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia; Sleep disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMART
- 19 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date changed from 3 May 2011 to Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.